Celilo Bowmen Archery Club
Box 1255 The Dalles OR 97058
Celilo Bowmen Scholarship Program Information:
1. How can you become eligible for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship?
a) All Applicants must be at least a senior in High School or enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
b) All applicants must be current members of Celilo Bowmen and a member For at least two years and have 20 donated hours to Celilo Bowmen. (work in cook shack, help set‐up and tear down, etc.)
2. How many scholarships will be given out each year?
The number of scholarships to be given each year will be determined by the Scholarship Committee, based on funds available and number of qualified nominees.
3. Will the scholarships be given to the person finishing high school with the best grade point average?
Scholastic achievements are not the main requirement, but will be weighed in their proper balance during the selection progress. Participation at Celilo Bowmen will also be a factor.
4. How much will the scholarship amount per winner be?
The minimum amount will be $100 and the Maximun will be $500.00
5. How can you apply for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship?
If you meet the qualifications above, fill out a scholarship application and mail it to above address or come to monthly meeting, 3rd Wed. of each month at PUD building.
6. If I am selected to receive the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship, when and how will I receive it?
A confirmation letter to the winner(s) will be mailed to you. The check will be awarded to the student of committee choice with proof of acceptance to college or institute of Higher learning.
Applications for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship must be mailed (Postmarked) to Celilo Bowmen, Box 1255, no later than December 31st. Please include a picture.