Celilo Bowmen is please to present scholarship opportunities to local students. Applications must be postmarked no later than Dec 31.
If you’re unable to open the forms above, please visit Adobe to download and install Adobe Reader.
Celilo Bowmen Archery Club
Box 1255 The Dalles OR 97058
Celilo Bowmen Scholarship Program Information:
1. How can you become eligible for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship?
a) All Applicants must be at least a senior in High School or enrolled in an institution of higher
b) All applicants must be current members of Celilo Bowmen and a member
For at least two years and have 20 donated hours to Celilo Bowmen.
(work in cook shack, help set‐up and tear down, etc.)
2. How many scholarships will be given out each year?
The number of scholarships to be given each year will be determined by the Scholarship
Committee, based on funds available and number of qualified nominees.
3. Will the scholarships be given to the person finishing high school with the best grade point
average? Scholastic achievements are not the main requirement, but will be weighed in their
proper balance during the selection progress.
4. How much will the scholarship amount per winner be? The minimum amount will be $100,
but the actual amount will be based on the amount available in the scholarship fund at the time
5. How can you apply for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship?
If you meet the qualifications above, fill out a scholarship application and mail it to above
address or come to monthly meeting, 3rd Wed. of each month at PUD building.
6. If I am selected to receive the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship, when and how
will I receive it?
A confirmation letter to the winner(s) will be mailed to you. The check will be
awarded to the college of the winners’ choice with proof of acceptance to college
Applications for the Celilo Bowmen Scholarship must be mailed (Postmarked) to Celilo
Bowmen, Box 1255, no later than December 31st. Please include a picture.